Join Amazon UAE Affiliate Program
Amazon's affiliate program is the largest affiliate program in the world. The Amazon Affiliate program, additionally referred to as Amazon Associates will simply legitimatized your website or blog. You can simply sign up and receive approval, after that you can place Amazon affiliate links on your site. When someone purchases from one of your given links, you will get the commission, it's so simple. Now the main question is how do you get started? We will mention below step by step guide to becoming an affiliate.
What is the Amazon Affiliate program?
The Amazon UAE Affiliate Program is an affiliate marketing program. It is easy and free for website owners and bloggers to become Amazon Associates. They advertise merchandise from Amazon their sites by making links. Once customers click the links and obtain merchandise from Amazon, they earn referral fees.
How does the Amazon Affiliate program work?
Amazon Affiliate program or associates earn commission by creating unique product links by promoting the links on their website and generating traffic back to Amazon.
How it works:
1. If you have any website you can create an Amazon Affiliate account on the platform.
2. Amazon provides each website owner a unique Associate ID, same with Fly Media you get unique links for promotion.
3. Once the application gets approved affiliates can start creating affiliate links from Fly Media Network panel.
4. Now one can place the links on their website.
5. When someone purchases from one of your given links, you will get the commission.
How much does the Amazon Affiliate program pay?
Well, you can earn an average of $100 to $20,000 from the Amazon Affiliate program. It works on a commission basis that you will make a percentage per sale.
The commission rate differs depending upon the category of the product. For example, if you run an Apparel, Luggage, Shoe blog you can earn 9.00% from each sale.
In the starting Amazon Associate journey is not easy so you should be patient and work hard. Before signing up it's important to review the Amazon Affiliate program’s commission rate per product category. Then calculate how much you can earn depending on your website’s niche.
Amazon Affiliate Program Rules and Requirements:
Amazon provides some guidelines for associates to follow. One should know all the rules and requirements before one drive-in.
Here are some important ones to keep in mind!
1. You should disclose your site that you are eligible to earn from your recommendations.
2. You must not make false claims in your recommendations.
3. Do not use Amazon affiliate links in offline promotions, eBooks, or email.
4. Do not use link shorteners on affiliate links.
How to Become an Amazon Affiliate
1. Create a website or blog.
2. Amazon Associates homepage and click "Sign Up."
3. Enter your account information.
4. Enter your website address.
5. Enter your preferred store ID.
6. Explain how you get traffic to your site.
7. Choose your payment method.
8. Create Amazon Affiliate links.
1. What is the Amazon Affiliate Program?
In the Amazon Affiliate program, associates earn commission by making distinctive product links, promoting the links on their website, and driving referral traffic back to Amazon.
2. How does the Associate's Program work?
You can share products and available programs on Amazon with your audience through customized linking tools and earn money on qualifying purchases.
3. Where can I join the Amazon Affiliate Program?
Bloggers, publishers, and content creators participate in this program. Learn More